- Fill out our initial wedding inquiry form and Rev. Bill Golderer will be in contact with you shortly.
- Send $500 deposit payable to Arch Street Presbyterian Church to ASPC, 1724 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 once date is confirmed.
- If an ASPC pastor is assigned to you, please schedule a time as soon as possible to meet and arrange for approved premarital counseling. If officiant is outside of ASPC staff, provide contact information to Rev. Bill Golderer three months prior to ceremony.
- If ASPC’s Minister of Music & the Arts is engaged with the wedding service, coordinate conversations at least three months in advance to discuss music.
- Between thirty and sixty days prior to the wedding, obtain the marriage license.
- At least thirty days prior to the wedding, send the balance due for the building fee.
- Ten days prior, approve bulletin text with presiding minister.
- At the rehearsal, bring the marriage license, wedding programs and individual checks for the staff.
All building fees are due no later than thirty-days prior to the wedding date. Checks for the security deposit and building fees should be made payable to Arch Street Presbyterian Church. The security deposit is due before a wedding can be confirmed and will be applied to the final fees due to the church. In thanksgiving to God, couples are encouraged to give ten percent of the total cost of their wedding as a gift to the church.
Security Deposit $500 (due to secure a date, applied toward the total)
- Sanctuary use: $1000 or chapel use: $600
- Inquire for cost
- Security deposit increases to $700
Staff Honorariums, if using ASPC
- Pastor: $500
- Minister of Music: $500
- Pre-Marriage Counseling (4-5 Sessions): $400-$500 (typically $100 per session)
- Sexton: $150
- Church Wedding Coordinator: $250
Total cost for sanctuary service without reception: $2350—$2950
Total cost for chapel service without reception: $1950—$2550
Timeline and Fee Schedule – Printable